Code of Conduct
Mayoor School of Music believes in creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, skin color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, health (physical or mental), genetic information, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, veteran status, socioeconomic status or background, neuro(a)typicality, appearance. Hence we do not tolerate harassment of any of our members in any form.Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to the protected classes above, photography or audio/video recording against reasonable consent, sustained disruption of talks or other events. Complaints of harassment will be strictly investigated by the school. Students who fail to comply with School’s policies may be dismissed at any time with no reimbursement of fees. Students who would like to report the violation of code of conduct can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayoor School of Music reserves the right to change its policies, course content, teachers, pricing and any other School-related features, or processes at any given time. MSM will attempt to provide reasonable notice to students of any changes.
- All members of the School’s community must abide by the following technology policies:
- You should follow proper security procedures like not sharing
your passwords and logins with any other person, changing your passwords regularly etc.
- Using MSM’s resources for learning purpose only.
- Cooperate with MSM staff for any technological issues or escalations .
- The following will be considered as serious violations:
- Downloading, copying information without authorization.
- Stealing, using, or disclosing someone else’s password without authorization.
- Sending or posting discriminatory, harassing, or threatening messages or images .
- Introducing malicious software onto the website, or simply damaging files .
- Making the recordings or any other resource available to others.
- Posting any unlawful, threatening or objectionable material on the website or any other resources.